Kindles are outstanding for reading—they get more than a month of battery life per charge and have the ability to hold thousands of books. Amazon also has unlimited book subscriptions, and you can get free books from your local library. If you’re unsure which Kindle you should pick, our guide should help you decipher the differences.
1.Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) -with Built-in Light, Waterproof, 32 GB, WiFi + Free 4G LTE
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite ever—300 ppi glare-free display, reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now with more than twice the storage – 32GB- store thousands of books so you can take your library with you.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at INR 299 or less.
- This device does not support playback of Audible audiobooks.
2.Kindle Oasis (9th Gen)- 7″ High Resolution Display, Waterproof, 32 GB, WiFi + Free 3G
- Our largest, highest resolution display — 7” and 300 ppi, reads like real paper without glare, even in bright sunlight
- Thin and light ergonomic design with dedicated page turn buttons and adaptive front light so you can read even more comfortably for hours
- 32 GB storage to hold even more books
- The first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle so you are free to read and relax in even more places
- Keep reading — a single charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Holds thousands of books. Choose from new releases and bestsellers, including the largest digital selection of bestsellers in Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, and Malayalam