According to World Health Organization, 90% of people breathe polluted air. An “alarming” 7 million people die each year from air pollution, the report said, as air pollution levels remain dangerously high in many parts of the world.
And to solve this problem, or to purifier the air, many companies made their products. Some companies made these types of product for only profit but some, really made these product for solving this big issue. And Now Grab It Once is trying to show you exact, which one really helpful product for you. We use many products and get some conclusion that why this one is better than others.
This is Grab It Once Air Purifier 2019.
- 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant.
- 3 Powerful Filters: The tower purifier employs a Preliminary Filter, Advanced HEPA Filter, and Activated Carbon Filter. Air intake from all sides increases its efficiency and captures 99.97% of dust, dander, odors, allergens, and more. With Rated CADR of 235 CFM (400 m3/h), it covers a wide space up to 710 ft2 / 66 m2.
- Air Quality Indicator: A laser dust sensor accurately and quickly detects air particles, then displays a PM2.5 value, (the amount of particles in μg detected within a cubic meter). Get real-time feedback constantly on your air quality with the illuminated air quality indicator rings.
- Convenient Auto and Sleep Modes: Auto Mode automatically adjusts the fan speed based on current air quality. Sleep Mode operates at quieter levels while still improving the air you breathe as you sleep.
- Quiet Operation: Specialized mechanisms (e.g., a brushless motor) helps reduce noise to 32dB on the lowest fan speed—a barely audible level of noise.
For More Watch the Video. ( BUY NOW )
Most helpful review by verified customer.
” Got this to deal with wildfire smoke getting into my 400 sq ft apartment. I already had 2 of the smaller LV-H132 purifiers, which do the job but take a long time to clear the air after opening the door or running the AC (several hours to get back to a low level). This, on the other hand, can clean up in a few minutes. If you’re not sure about getting this or a smaller model, definitely go for the bigger one with the higher circulation.
Note: This model is much bigger than the small ones – 2 ft by 1ft diameter, the size of a small garbage can. The fan is actually quieter than the small ones.
I also like that this model has an air quality indicator in the form of an LED ring that changes color, and “auto” mode that should be a bit more energy efficient by adapting to air quality throughout the day.” -By Amazon Customer.