Macro photography generally refers to shooting small subjects at close range. When shooting macro underwater, we are usually shooting the ocean’s smaller majority — the little critters that go unnoticed by many divers.
Shooting macro forces us to slow down and observe the endless photo opportunities that surround us while diving. It is not uncommon for discerning underwater macro photographers to confine an entire dive to a small piece of reef due to ample macro opportunities within close proximity to one another.
Every Photography Journey start from a perfect Camera. So, if really love underwater macro photography. Here is your Grab It Once perfect waterproof camera.
Why Grab It Once Choose This Compact Camera for Underwater Photography.
- 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction.
- Underwater: compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps). Bright F2.0 high-speed Lens. Video Recording format : MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264).
- Dual Quad Core TruePic VIII Image Processor. 3.0 inches 460k-Dot LCD Monitor. Focus Range Normal: 3.94 inches (10 cm) to Infinity. Macro: 0.4 inches (1 cm) to Infinity.
- Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors.
- Waterproof to 50 feet, F, Dustproof, Crushproof to 220 lbf, Shockproof from 7 feet, Freezeproof to 14 degrees, Anti-Fog lens.Dustproof:IP6X.
For your photography carrier, it’s best wishes from Grab It Once Team.